Rah rah rah to Becca!

Tue Aug 27 12:11:09 EDT 2002

On Tue, 27 Aug 2002 14:10:03 +0100, <Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk> wrote:

>Wow!  Congratulations Becca!  You seem to have beaten Georgette Heyer by a few
>years, too - "The Black Moth" wasn't published until she was 19.  (And I was
>reading an article just yesterday that claimed GH was "precocious".)
>
>But tell me.  Is there a dead tree edition yet?  I may be conservative, but I
>still find the only comfortable way to read an electronic document of any length
>is to print it on slices of dead tree :-( (And I may yet do this to Becca's
>book)

I'm with Philip on this one.  I'm really a dinosaur when it comes to reading
things online or electronically.

Hooray for Becca!  I can't even finish a full-length novel manuscript and
you're already published!  That must be so exciting.  Do they provide the
"cover art," or are you responsible for that?  I was also wondering about
how you got them to accept it in the first place.  I looked at their
guidelines for what they'd publish, and they seemed pretty strict...and
dedicated to already-published authors.  Do you have a short story anthology
I don't know about?  :)

Melissa Proffitt