Emma Bull & Martha Wells & others was re Catchup

Ven vendersleighc at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 26 18:56:53 EDT 2002

Hallie wrote:

Ven:

>I like Emma Bull very much but I really don't
>like Falcon. To me it seems like two different
>stories squashed together. I've even read it
>twice to make sure I didn't like it.

Hallie
<I actually agree with that criticism.
(Unfortunately. ;) )  But I
still found it so emotionally involving, even
though that involvement
really didn't start until the second part, that
it didn't come near
to ruining it for me.  (Oh, Kathryn said this
already.  Sorry.)>

Aah but I was all emotionally involved with the
first half, and with the direction I thought it
was going, when WHAM something terrible happened
then we were in another book!

=====
Ven