Re Catch-up.

Kathryn Andersen kat_lists at katspace.com
Thu Aug 22 08:26:41 EDT 2002

On Wed, Aug 21, 2002 at 06:49:30PM -0700, Ven wrote:

> I like Emma Bull very much but I really don't
> like Falcon. To me it seems like two different
> stories squashed together. I've even read it
> twice to make sure I didn't like it.

Yes, it does feel like two different stories squashed together... but I
still liked it.  I think part of the reason was the unexpectedness of
it; that because of its two-story-ness, its plot wasn't conventional.
Or maybe I just liked the second half of it so much I forgave the first
half...

Kathryn Andersen