Sorcery & Cecelia

Devra at aol.com Devra at aol.com
Tue Aug 20 22:51:59 EDT 2002

I don't know whether this was mentioned, since I've just come back from a 2
weeks vacation at Pennsic, but a co-worker sent me the following:
     12/20/01 BIG NEWS FROM PAT
     Caroline and I have just made a deal with Harcourt to reissue SORCERY
AND CECELIA, probably in hardcover, spring 2003, followed by a sequel
(tentatively titled THE GRAND TOUR), six to twelve months later.  I'm told
we'll see contracts sometime in January, so I think you can add it to your
news, if you want.

I just noticed the date on this ( from a Caroline Stevermer/Patricia Wrede
home page....  anyway, we're getting closer to 2003..

Devra

Devra Langsam
www.poisonpenpress.com
devra at aol.com