Annoying heroines (was Re: Cecilia Dart-Thornton)

Kathleen Jennings s368333 at student.uq.edu.au
Mon Aug 19 20:42:59 EDT 2002

Melissa Proffitt wrote:
> life went on back then...filling in the gaps in my own education.  Though
> know what you mean about annoying heroines--this one wasn't annoying to
me,
> but heaven knows there have been others, and they have ruined some
otherwise
> excellent books.

I haven't read the book, so I don't know what makes this particular heroine
so aggravating - but what are the factors, features that generally make a
heroine annoying? And why are heros less often so?

Hve blásnautt er hjarta sem einskis saknar.
How destitute is a heart that misses nothing.
       - Ýmir, Einar Benediktsson
Kathleen Jennings
s368333 at student.uq.edu.au