Titles (was Re: report on recommended reading)

Jon Noble jon_p_noble at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 19 07:15:24 EDT 2002

I loved the original Exiles series and quite enjoyed
the Milieu trilogy but for some reason had a lot of
trouble finishing Intervention. I got about halfway
and then gave up and didn't go back for years until
after I'd read the Milieus and reread the Exiles.
Maybe it was just that Intervention had such a boring
title ;-)
My last school had several of Julian May's non-fiction
kids books, I think they were about sportspeople,
although I can't be sure of that any more. Written in
the '60s IIRC. It's always fun when you find something
quite unexpected by an author you know. I once found a
pornographic novel by Sf writer Barry Malzburg and
some westerns by Murray Leinster (if anyone else is
old enough to remember him!)

Jon Noble