I'm back!

Jon Noble jon_p_noble at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 19 00:53:17 EDT 2002

The only photo of me that I have ever found on-line
was taken many years ago, at Aussiecon, the 1975 World
con, in fact this would have been taken within a few
days of my first D&D game

http://www.fanac.org/worldcon/AussieCon/w75-005.html

I'm the one with the beard :-)
(make that the one on the left)
I am much greyer than that now, and I regret to say
somewhat wider as well.

Jon Noble