Roleplaying, was RE: I'm back!

Sally Odgers sodgers at tassie.net.au
Sat Aug 17 01:08:14 EDT 2002

> Okay, weird question...I know we've discussed this before, but how many
> people on the list RP.

My sister and I used to do it in our childhood, long before there were any
groups. In fact, I don't think there are any organised groups round here.
We had several alter egoes. Oddly, though, it wasn't "fantasy" RP; it was
more like what Siman and Janet Dakers did in the "Pinetops" series (Freda M.
Hurt) or the Swallows and Amazons in the Ransome books. Maybe that's because
my sister, who is older and stronger minded than I am, was the "leader" and
she's not a great fantasy reader.

Sallyo.