Plug (was RE: Catch-up.)

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Fri Aug 16 15:19:13 EDT 2002

Tarja said...

> I haven't read any of the "Company" novels, but I've bought and
> read all the
> short stories available at Fictionwise (my latest addiction - see
> www.fictionwise.com).

Time for a little plug (I do hope the list-mistress won't mind)! :-)

I'm one of the editors at a webzine called Ideomancer (www.ideomancer.com).
We're affiliated with Fictionwise, so if any of you felt like supporting a
spec-fic webzine (which publishes some damn' good stuff, btw), going to our
site and linking from there to Fictionwise will, to the best of my
knowledge, gain us a tad of funding.  (We're also about to bring out an
anthology through Fictionwise.)

Now back to our regularly scheduled lunacy...

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian.
--
Dorian E. Gray
israfel at eircom.net
"What dreadful hot weather we have!  It keeps me in a continual state of
inelegance."
-Jane Austen