I'm back!

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Fri Aug 16 15:09:07 EDT 2002

Melissa said...

> Hooray for Dorian!  So glad to see you!

Thank you.

> (Metaphorically.  I have lovely mental photos of all of you that I'm sure
> bear no resemblance to your real images.  Except Sally, because I've seen
> her photo...though she looks pretty much exactly as I pictured her.)

Well, if you really want to know what I look like, go to
http://madras-lair.armengar.org/.  Click on the "gallery" link.  On the next
page, click on "Gathering 1101".  Scroll down to the third row of pics; the
middle pic is me (you can click on it for a big version).  This is me in
costume at a Live Role-Playing Event last summer.  (Heading off next
Thursday to the same event this year!)

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian.
--
Dorian E. Gray
israfel at eircom.net
"What dreadful hot weather we have!  It keeps me in a continual state of
inelegance."
-Jane Austen