Titles (was Re: report on recommended reading)

Caleb W scalebw at tiscali.co.uk
Fri Aug 16 08:03:55 EDT 2002

Yes, I've read that and I know the Bible reference. I was specifically
thinking about a title that was something of a mix between "Alice Through
the Looking-glass" by Lewis Caroll and "Through the Looking-glass darkly".
It's a nice turn of phrase, methinks. IIRC, Philip K Dick (or perhaps some
other writer) wrote a story called "Through a scanner, darkly" - a sf
version of the phrase.

Caleb W.