Catch-up.

Kyla Tornheim kyla at sccs.swarthmore.edu
Thu Aug 15 19:13:42 EDT 2002

On Thu, 15 Aug 2002, Hallie O'Donovan wrote:

> Also found _Bone Dance_ by EB, which was well weird, and less
> comfortably enjoyable to read than WftO, but I also liked a lot.
> (And a very appropriate cover-pic, as so very rarely happens.)
Clearly I should read War for the Oaks, since that was pretty much what I
thought of Bone Dance. Was the cover you had the one with the person on
the front with short dark hair and big black sunglasses? Because yes, I
thought it was appropriate. The book also made me think a fair bit about
what I assume about a narrator. Interesting, definitely.