Titles (was Re: report on recommended reading)

Liina Poropudas lina at niksula.hut.fi
Wed Aug 14 03:59:12 EDT 2002

On Wed, 14 Aug 2002, Caleb W wrote:

> Through the Looking-Glass, Darkly. I can't remember whether I've actually
> heard this somewhere and forgotten or made it up myself. Anyone heard it
> before?

I wonder if you meant Jostein Gaarder's 'Through a glass, darkly'? It's a
story a about a dying child who has conversations with an angel. I read it
a few years ago.

My feelings about Gaarder's books are a bit mixed, but I think I rather
liked this one, although I must say I do prefer the title to the book.

However, I have the nagging feeling that there are some other books by
almost the same name. Comments, anyone?-)

--

	- Liina