Latest books

Caleb W scalebw at tiscali.co.uk
Mon Aug 12 16:08:14 EDT 2002

I had a chance to actually go shopping somewhere with a decent bookshop on
Friday! I was visiting family in Maidenhead and went shopping in nearby
Slough. I bought "Mortal Engines" in hardback in Ottakars since it was half
price - £6.50, while in Smiths it was £6.99 paperback - I got the better
deal, methinks, and it's a good book too. I also saw an american edition of
Year of the Griffin in a second hand shop, although I decided that rather
than be greedy and obsessive and buy a second copy, I'd leave it and hope
that someone new might discover Diana Wynne Jones.

Caleb W.