Arthur Upfield and Inspector Bonaparte

Robyn Starkey rohina at shaw.ca
Thu Aug 8 20:36:13 EDT 2002

>Thanks to everyone who chimed in on this topic.  I think I have a better
>sense for how to proceed now, and it looks like the public library has
>enough books to keep me going for a while.

This took a while for a bell to ring for me, because I haven't read the
books myself. My supervisor Stephen Knight did some research on early
Australian Detective stories, and I think there are some short story
anthologies which include some otherwise hard-to-get items. They were
published by penguin, with Knight as the editor, if you feel inspired to
search.

Robyn