Titles (was: Re: report on recommended reading)

Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk
Thu Aug 8 09:32:01 EDT 2002

>> I have sometimes suspected Dick King-Smith of thinking of a good title
>> and then writing the book to go with it.
>
> <g> I just read The School Mouse. Harry's Mad is my favourite, and I liked

And mine, as I think I mentioned in the recommendations for kids thread.

> the central problem in Lady Daisy...

Yes.  Quite relevant to the issue of boys' books versus girls' books, too, don't
you think?

Philip.

permission is prohibited.

Powergen Group.

Power Technology:
Telephone	+44 (0) 115 936 2000
Fax		+44 (0) 115 936 2711
E-mail          techinfo at powertech.co.uk
www		http://www.powertech.co.uk

Powergen UK plc Registered Office: City Point 1, Ropemaker Street , London EC2Y 9HT
Registered in England and Wales No: 2366970