Cart and Cwidder (sp) in Germany

liril at gmx.net liril at gmx.net
Wed Aug 7 03:49:15 EDT 2002

Just read the amazon.de newsletter: Cart and Cwidder (I dont know how it's
spelled, apparently the translator called it Quidder) is publised again in
Germany. It was before in the eigthies as "Die Kraft der Mandola". That's the
cover
http://images-eu.amazon.com/images/P/3404204425.03.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
It's called "Die Spielleute von Dalemark"
I wonder if it's a new translation... LoCC and CL in the new versions are
not entirely new translated, but the old versions were "abridged"

Amazon says the whole Dalemark Quartet is going to come out.

Bettina
waiting for the new publisher to do something really new, like the rest of
the Dalemark books, or Hexwood, or Howl...

http://www.gmx.net