Wolves

Caleb W scalebw at tiscali.co.uk
Sat Aug 3 12:58:21 EDT 2002

 archives at http://suberic.net/dwj/list/

I enjoyed it too, although it's a while since I read it. I don't remember
much at all about "Cold Shoulder Road", except the beginning and that it
takes place after a tidal wave (although thinking about it, a few more
details filter through). I own "The Wolves of Willoughby Chase", "The
Whispering Mountain" (which I think is loosely tied in) and "The Cuckoo
Tree", as well as two of the Felix trilogy.

Having just finished secondary school, one of my few regrets is no longer
having access to the school library, which is where I borrowed "Dido and Pa"
and also several DWJ books from. I had a panic when I was almost 14, since
that was when I thought you had to pay to order books (£1 per book!) at the
public library. In the run up to my birthday I ordered a slew of books.
Luckily, it's actually free for all in full-time education, so I continue to
make good use of this service.

Caleb W.