OT: Hitchhiker's Guide

lpuszcz at uoft02.utoledo.edu lpuszcz at uoft02.utoledo.edu
Fri Apr 26 15:37:09 EDT 2002

Jennifer wrote:
> Um. Worth buying, but not for a lot of money, unless you really
> really love HHG. The actors who play Trillian and Zaphod aren't
> very good, nor are the special effects. There are animations
> showing entries in the Guide, and they are terrific, and the guy
> who does Arthur is good, but otherwise the radio show knocks spots
> off this.

Another potentially relevant consideration is that the series
[has recently been|is about to be] released on DVD.

Paul

Thanks for the opinions. I think this catalogue is offering the DVD as
well, but I am so technologically behind (and broke) that I don't yet own
a DVD player.  But since the complete Second Season of both Buffy and The
Simpsons are coming out soon only on DVD, I may have to break down and
join the 20th century two years too late...

Laurie