japanese edition -- magicians of caprona

Joe Joe.Nankivell at ucd.ie
Wed Apr 24 09:02:08 EDT 2002

> http://images.amazon.com/images/P/4198614881.09.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

> another nice cover.

Yeah, it's great. Dynamic.

i want to get my hands on these editions, and try
> reading them once i get further along with the language.

This is a good idea. When I was learning German my tutor
suggested getting hold of The Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy in
German and reading it in tandem with the original. That way you
don't have the tedium of constantly looking up unknown words, and
you can just concentrate on the grammar and sentence structure;
and the jokes, of course.

Joe