how we discovered DWJ

christian nutt ferricide at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 24 04:22:45 EDT 2002

>From: Paul Andinach
>
> > http://www.systorm.com/kaoru/misc/charmed.jpg
>
>I don't think the suberic.net covers page has that one

feel free to add it to the archives, deborah. i can scan the rest of my
editions that you don't have up now, too, if you like. and that's a fair
number.

>of US paperbacks from the eighties. (Actually, the Pocket Books cover
>http://www.suberic.net/dwj/pix/covers/charmedlife.jpg
>isn't bad; I like the way Gwendolen's hogging it and Cat's just sort
>of there.)

that is really cool if ridiculously dated. it looks almost nagel-ish. i
think gwendolyn and cat are about to try out for duran duran in that
picture.

christian