_The Armourer's House_ (Was: Re: How we discovered DWJ)

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Tue Apr 23 17:01:59 EDT 2002

Catherine (all the on-topic stuff snipped):

>I read quite a lot of stuff that year (including 'The
>Armourer's House' by Rosemary Sutcliff, which I cannot
>find *anywhere* now)

I assume you don't mean that you can't find your copy of it?  It was
in print at least a few years ago, as I got a copy then.  I really
love it and _The Queen Elizabeth Story_.  If you can't find a copy of
TAH to read, I could easily loan ours, and might even find you one in
Oxfam or our fete or someplace - I'm sure I've seen it from time to
time.

Hallie.