How we discovered DWJ

Ania theania at freeuk.com
Sat Apr 20 10:04:09 EDT 2002

I've already told my tale at least once, but here it is again (abbreviated)
I was living in an orchard in Kent in an old ambulance, on a new age
traveller site. It was winter. I was pregnant. I'd read all my books, could
not afford more, and hippy bookshelves contained pitiful selections of
printed matter. I did not realize until the following spring that my friend
(or rather, friendly acquaintance, then) Gemini, had lots of books but
having read them all was in a similar predicament to mine. When we
discovered one another's libraries, great joy ensued. She lent me Time of
the Ghost. The rest is history.
Gemini, now known as Amanda, told me about this list, too.
Ania