How we discovered DWJ

christian nutt ferricide at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 19 06:56:51 EDT 2002

>From: Janice Oliveira I've always been meaning to reread F&H and hopefully
>get a >more complete idea of that story...maybe something to finally do
>this summer?

this is something i would most definitely recommend. as i alluded to in my
earlier mail to the ML, i had great difficulty wrapping my head round F&H
when i was young and it wasn't until i picked it up some years later that i
actually was able to take the full measure of the book. if you can get ahold
of a braille copy, do.

christian