How we discovered DWJ

Rebecca Ganetzky rganetzk at oberlin.edu
Thu Apr 18 21:12:07 EDT 2002

My second grade class contained three DWJ freaks, and they got
_everyone_ hooked on Dogsbody.  I was a non-conformist and refused to
read it, but I guess my teacher figured out that I was secretly
intrigued and loaned me Charmed Life, so that I could experience DWJ
and still be different.  (I read CL, and the LofCC, and then TC
before I finally agreed to read Dogsbody, long after everyone else
had already read it and moved on...)
RDG