Off topic and delurking

Michelle Thomas michellet at thecreativepartnership.co.uk
Wed Apr 17 13:48:32 EDT 2002

I thought I would introduce myself properly having jumped in earlier.

I have been reading DWJ since last summer when my nephew recommended the
Chrestomanci books as the best he had ever read, better than Harry Potter.
I've read most of them now and re-read them often.  I love F&H but think
that my favourite is still Charmed Life, just because it was one of the
first I read, and I really liked Gwendolen!  I love that she is so selfish
and amoral.

Anyway, I have been reading through some of the archived posts and am
thrilled to find a community of people who as well as liking dwj, enjoy
Georgette Heyer and Elizabeth Goudge and E. Nesbit and lots of other old
favourites.

So very pleased to meet you all and looking forward to stimulating posts.

Michelle