DWJ in Dublin

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Tue Apr 16 10:17:11 EDT 2002

>Hallie wrote:
>
>>  Hey, btw.  Apologies to all the non-Irish folks on the list for the
>>  delirium.  But you lot get most of the fun most of the time anyway!
>
>Not in Australia, we don't! :-)
>
>We are at the utter ends of the earth for Northern Hemisphere people.:-((

I didn't forget you lot!  But we've just heard a report on a con
there, and I'm sure there were others.  And yes, I *do* know that
it's a big continent, and not everyone in Australia would be able to
get to a con just because it's there.  :)   It just looks better than
it is from waaaaay over here.

Would it make up to you for it, if I got a book signed for you???
(I'd better watch out for the travel jinx, and not count on this yet!)

Hallie.