interview

Fri Apr 12 19:41:08 EDT 2002

On Fri, 12 Apr 2002 15:54:16 -0500, Nat Case wrote:

>And did Greenwillow get disbanded as an imprint? Seems like all the
>new DWJ US editions are HarperCollins.

They're still Greenwillow...listed as HarperCollins Children's Books,
Greenwillow Books on the HC website.  But they are also referred to as
HarperTrophy by Amazon.com.  So I don't know what's going on.  I wonder if
it's to try to consolidate the name recognition a little--though I doubt
that many casual book buyers even notice the publisher's name on the spine.
I'm sure there's some illogical explanation for it.  :)

Melissa Proffitt