Which DWJ?

Alex alex.mb at zoo.co.uk
Fri Apr 12 14:25:44 EDT 2002

I am a teacher and for the 15/16 year age group I found that Gogol's Dairy
of a Madman was the most successful text that I did with a clas ever because
of the way in which it combines comedy and tragedy - it's short too! I think
it might be a great text for your students to use if they will end up trying
to teach kids about comedy because it uses many different forms of it and is
laugh out loud funny too...that's why the ending comes as such a shock.

Alex