OT: writers' diaries

deborah deborah at suberic.net
Fri Apr 12 11:19:21 EDT 2002

On Fri, 12 Apr 2002, Corrick, Georgia wrote:

|Just come across a site for a children's writing initiative on which writers
|(Brian Patten, Geraldine McCaughrean and
|Michael Coleman so far) have been keeping diaries. McCaughrean's diary has
|some intriguing stuff about an adaptation of _The Faerie Queen_ she is
|working on - I don't know her writing at all, but this sounds like an
|interesting project. The site's at http://www.writehere.org.uk.

I've read a little Geraldine McCaughrean; she's an extremely good
writer and uses some interesting textual techniques.  Not quite
as weird as DWJ tends to use, but still interesting.

-deborah
deborah at suberic.net
--
"I don't want to know what the structuralists think!  I want to
know what you think!"  -- Archer's Goon, Diana Wynne Jones