deborah deborah at suberic.net
Fri Apr 12 11:16:34 EDT 2002

It's in an old issue of the Lion and the Unicorn.  Let me check
the bibiography of my thesis... here it is:

Jones, Diana Wynne. "The Heroic Ideal -- A Personal Odyssey", in
The Lion and the Unicorn.  v.13, no.1.  Baltimore: JHU Press.
June 1989.  Pp. 129-140.

That's the F&H one, isn't it?

-deborah
deborah at suberic.net
--
"A grown man punting a kitten who was looking the other way... It
was the bravest thing I've ever seen."  -- Sluggy Freelance