DWJ in Dublin

Deirdre Behan dbehan at indigo.ie
Fri Apr 12 05:04:05 EDT 2002

Just a further addition to the hunt to find where DWJ is speaking in Dublin
next month. I emailed the people who maintain the DWJ website and they
haven't been able to find out any more information. They’ve said that as
soon as they do, they will update the website. I’ll keep on checking there
and keep everyone up to date re the website.

Deirdre