Sally Odgers sodgers at tassie.net.au
Thu Apr 11 21:17:59 EDT 2002

> Anyway, any suggestions that you have (you know, which dwj would YOU like
> to read and discuss in your college course?) would be greatly
> appreciated...

Depends on whether they want to have to work hard or not! F&H and Hexwood
both require a lot of re-re-reading, as does the end of Howl. Howl is more
accessible, and so is Archer's Goon. I'd go for AG or Howl if you need
quicker reads, or Hexwood or F&H if you want *lots* of discussion. The
latter are more obviously myth/legend-based, (King Arthur, Tam Lin) while
the former are more obviously fairytale based (seven siblings, three
sisters).

Sallyo.