Charmed Life

Rowland, Jennifer A B jennifer.rowland at ic.ac.uk
Thu Apr 11 14:14:38 EDT 2002

Thanks, Hallie! I knew there had been something last time I read my old
falling-to-bits copy. I wasn't clear, though, I knew the scene I was missing
didn't happen *straight* before the garden scene. Now I know where in the
book it came I'll look again. (Must say, though, I find it strange if it's
there and I looked past it, it clearly wasn't just a one-line thing- "they
use the XXXXXX'S XXXXX?", I thought when I read your quote below.)
Jennifer