that Huff recommendation

Robyn Starkey rohina at shaw.ca
Thu Apr 11 13:06:35 EDT 2002

Okay, I have it worked out. It's this sentence: "Above all I love it for
its accurate portrayal of exactly how it feels to be pregnant." Because I
read the book before I had my baby, but by best friend who reads a lot with
me had had a baby, and she had this reaction. Now I have to reread the book
to see if DWJ's other comments are accurate. I do feel in part that Sing
the 4 Quarters was spoiled for me by reading the sequel, which was all
about dead people and quite vile.

Robyn