Charmed Life

Rowland, Jennifer A B jennifer.rowland at ic.ac.uk
Thu Apr 11 11:02:02 EDT 2002

I read my copy of the new edition yesterday and I think there was either a
bit missed out, or I skipped over it- have I gone nuts?

SPOILERS because I need to explain what is missing!

I'm sure there is a scene where Cat sees Gwendolen in her new world ordering
people around, before the bit in the garden where she comes back. In the
garden scene of this copy it says "Gwendolen was still in her heavy
headdress but not her elaborate robes", or something similar, but there
didn't seem to be the previous bit that this refers to! Was I reading too
fast and missed a short para, or was it cut? (And why on earth would it be?)
Jennifer