DWJ in Washington Post

Gross Family argross at bigpond.net.au
Wed Apr 10 00:38:11 EDT 2002

DWJ in Washington Post
  Hallie wrote:

  Can't remember all the details, but there was a big sf/fantasy issue in the Washington Post recently.  DWJ is there under the first link: "Close Encounters".

  I shouldn't spill the beans, but she praises _Sing the Four Quarters_ again!  Last laugh to you, Ros. ;)

  Thanks for the link, Hallie! Interesting articles.

  Actually, although I enjoyed _Sing the Four Quarters_ very much, I don't think it's a work of literary genius, and if asked to recommend one book, I wouldn't choose it, and I was surprised to see DWJ do so.

  Ros