Zilpha Keatley Snyder

Nat Case ncase at hedbergmaps.com
Mon Apr 8 12:02:13 EDT 2002

Maybe Snyder is like Walter Farley or Clyde Robert Bulla: definitely
kids books for kids, which can make teens and adults adults wince a
little when they go back to reread them. It's been a while, but I
remember the STORY of _Black and Blue Magic_ especially as being
right up there among the best, while the writing was less than ideal.
I also loved _The Changeling_, but also found it's skating around
issues to have pegged it in a different time and place.

Nat Case