Net Problems

Ven vendersleighc at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 4 20:26:38 EST 2002

Deborah and Hallie were talking about suberic
problems. That reminded me that I said I was
going to write something on Intentions and the
Witchy Dance in Deep Secret. Well, I wrote about
half of it and saved it. That night I couldn't
access my Yahoo mail at all. A few days later I
went to finish the post and couldn't find it. I'm
pretty certain I did save it and that it is
Yahoo's fault but regardless of fault I just
couldn't remember what I'd been on about..... I
can usually reconstruct lost stuff but it must
have been too long. Let's hope I get it back next
time I reread DS.

=====
Ven