japanese translations of DWJ

Jacob Proffitt Jacob at Proffitt.com
Wed Sep 26 14:17:37 EDT 2001

---Original Message From: christian nutt
> incidentally, i think kiki's delivery service would be a hit
> with DWJ list
> members. it's available dubbed on VHS in the US. i don't
> think it's out in
> the UK, judging from amazon.co.uk. it's also available on DVD
> in japan with
> japanese or english dialogue spoken dialogue and english
> subtitles. well,
> this message is getting pretty off-topic. i'll leave it at
> that...  if
> anyone's curious about kiki, there's lots of data at
www.nausicaa.net. i
wouldn't mind talking about it, either. =)

Not to mention just about every other Miyazaki (the director) film, the
most recent example of which is Princess Mononoke.  Very, very good
stuff, though I think we've discussed that on the list already.

Jacob