japanese translations of DWJ

Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk
Wed Sep 26 11:38:41 EDT 2001

> Lovely cover art - I really, really like it - especially the Witch Week one.

Yes, I liked the Witch Week cover.  Castle in the Air is pretty good, too, but
I'm not so keen on the Howl cover.  A bit too much to take in for my liking.

> Was there a kookaburra in witch week? I don't remember.

Well, they sang about one in the music period.  But Brian's magic kookaburras
weren't very realistic, and he did away with them pretty quickly...

Philip.

permission is prohibited.

Powergen Group.

Power Technology:
Telephone	+44 (0) 115 936 2000
Fax		+44 (0) 115 936 2711
E-mail          techinfo at powertech.co.uk
www		http://www.powertech.co.uk

Registered in England and Wales No: 2366970