Just Curious and Curiouser

Rebecca Ganetzky rganetzk at oberlin.edu
Mon Sep 24 22:50:43 EDT 2001

>A supplementary question: unusual places/circumstances that
>books have been read in? I used to go up the apple tree to read
>when I lived at my parents, and while living in a converted factory
>would climb onto the roof.
When I get upset I always liked to wedge myself in under my desk, so that I
could barely move and read there...my desk here isn't the right size, tho.
If I was made at my parents I used to read in my closet (With the door shut
and a flashlight.)  It's never seemed weird to me before, but the more I
look at those statements the odder it seems.

Rebecca D. Ganetzky