Charles de Lint

HSchinske at aol.com HSchinske at aol.com
Mon Sep 24 14:09:19 EDT 2001

In a message dated 9/24/2001 10:11:27 AM Pacific Daylight Time, Nat Case
writes:

> That can't be true about de Lint in the Ohio system. He's a pretty
>  popular author, and published by major publishing houses. Try looking
>  under titles!

Probably a spelling problem. De Lint needs to be two words, and sometimes
systems goof and put him under L instead of D. Speculative fiction has some
of the most annoying problems in alphabetization right at the DE section,
what with de Lint, del Rey, Dean, Delany, etc. (no, those aren't in order,
and there are a couple of ways to do it if you do put them in order).

Glad to see DWJ back. Was there a server problem? I know one of my lists was
dependent on something in the World Trade Center, and only recently got back.

Helen Schinske