Ballads

Nat Case ncase at hedbergmaps.com
Mon Sep 24 13:04:11 EDT 2001

BALLADS is an ongoing series by Vess, where he invites guest authors
to write the scripts based on classic ballads, which he then
illustrated. I have the first collected volume, which is great. My
favorite is Jane Yolen's take on "King Henry" where she ties the
story to Anne Boleyn and Henry VIII. Lots of fun.

That can't be true about de Lint in the Ohio system. He's a pretty
popular author, and published by major publishing houses. Try looking
under titles!

Nat