DWJ on Sabriel

Kylie Preisig ha9prek at my-deja.com
Fri Sep 21 01:58:12 EDT 2001

Plugging Sabriel and Lirael by Garth Nix again.  This is what DWJ had to say about Sabriel (taken from the blurbs in Lirael):

"Here is a land of magic side by side with one whre magic does not work.  I loved the way the two interact with one another and inside Sabriel herself.  I couldn't put the book down.  Garth Nix is such an original writer and writes so well that I've been recommending him to everyone I know."

Kylie

They're not a bad old bunch that live up here
But you know that it's not family and it's not home.
-WPA