everyone okay?

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Tue Sep 11 14:38:10 EDT 2001

Oh, poor Lizzie!  I was remembering that Elise and Ruth, were near
DC,I think, but had an uneasy feeling about you and couldn't find
your post about where you lived.

Isn't Devra in NY? I'm still not thinking too straight, even though
we were lucky enough to  have heard about our people in NYC early on.

Hallie.