everyone okay?

M Elizabeth Parks meparks at mtholyoke.edu
Tue Sep 11 14:12:29 EDT 2001

Well, I'm okay.  My father--works for DOE--is okay.  So far everyone I've
been able to contact is all right, but I still can't contact a few
people.  And I'm supposed to fly to Belgium and from there to Scotland day
after tomorrow, but all the airports are closed.  I had a doctor's
appointment today, but everything was canceled because they need the
doctors.  My grandmother had to go to the hospital in an ambulance, and
they turned her away--sent her to a farther one--because all the hospitals
around here are filled up.  Deborah--I'm so glad you're all right.

lizzie, beyond shocked from her home (fifteen minutes away from DC),
hoping that you're all fine.