Homer nods: was: Re: Filk

Sally Odgers sodgers at tassie.net.au
Tue Sep 11 09:33:41 EDT 2001

> Oh heck, since I am on a roll: here are some other topics I have wanted to
> contribute to as well.

Thank you, Bodil, and Georgia. I was starting to wonder if I was going nuts!
I just wrote a little book called "Alexander Nods" (which is to be published
as "Will Alexander Nod?" - it being a publisher's prerogative to change the
title) and my young heroine *does* explain the saying. However, I had her
explain it *only* because of the readership (young readers about 11 years
old), and would never have explained for adults. The action takes place on
the set of a musical play called "Zeus Nods".

Sallyo.