Filk

Rebecca Ganetzky rganetzk at oberlin.edu
Fri Sep 7 11:04:47 EDT 2001

>On Fri, 7 Sep 2001, Sally Odgers wrote:
>
>> On another topic - who has heard the saying "Even Homer nods"?
>> I thought it was commonly known, but a few people I;ve tried it on
>> looked blank.

sorry, never heard anything close to it.  What does it mean?  Worry, not
though, I use way too many uncommon or completely unknwon idioms and get
strange looks quite often (or perhaps that's because I have a tendency to
do everything, including homework and walking down the street, with a novel
in my hand.)  I once said that someone was not the sharpest pin in a hat,
and had the person to whom I was talking  end the conversation abruptly and
walk away.

Rebecca D. Ganetzky