Filk

amaebi at iwon.com amaebi at iwon.com
Fri Sep 7 11:00:47 EDT 2001

Sallyo asked,

>On another topic - who has heard the saying "Even Homer nods"?

The only time I *heard* it I'd just said it-- and got puzzled looks. I've
read it in quite a few novels, though-- nothing very recent, however.

Didn't DWJ say in recent answers that she has been playing with a Greek
mythology idea for some time? I'm scawed. I think it's hard to handle those
themes. though I'm exceedingly fond of _Till We Have Faces_.

Mary Ann
old person

Visit iWon.com - the Internet's largest guaranteed cash giveaway! Click
here now for your "Thank You" gift:
http://www.iwon.com/giftcenter/0,2612,,00.html?t_id=20157